Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Family



Let me introduce you to my family. We are a family of seven and continue to grow yearly it seems. To start off mom (Annette) and Dale (Dad) have been married for 32 years and have raised 5 kids in that period of time. The currently reside in Onalaska Wisconsin where they have lived the last 30 years of their lives.

The oldest kid of the family is Sarah. She is 29 years old and is married to a great guy named Sam. They have been married now for three years and live in the community of the Twin Cities, Minnesota. They are the first ones to bring into the family a grandchild/ nephew. The little man's name is Oliver. He is just about 7 months old and just started to crawl.

The next in line is myself (Jared). I am 27 years of age and currently residing in Dallas Texas where I am earning my masters at Dallas Theological Seminary. I was born in Stillwater Minnesota and then moved to Onalaska Wisconsin where I lived the majority of my life. I attended the University of Wisconsin Stout, where I graduated with a B.S. in Engineering. After leaving Stout, I moved over to New Zealand for 6 months to hang out and learn more about myself and who I was in God. From New Zealand I moved back to Wisconsin where I started a career with a company named Mac Donald and Owen Lumber. After a year of working there, I decided that I would like to go to seminary to pursue further knowledge and a deeper relationship with the Yahweh. I am still here today and will be graduating here in December of 2006.

Next in line is my brother Andrew. He is 26 years of age and currently living in Milwaukee Wisconsin with his wife Elissa. They are expecting their first child within the next month, which would now be the second grandchild/ nephew and his name is Ethan. Andrew is currently studying to be a doctor. He is in his second year of the long 8 year haul. He and his wife Elissa have been married a year and a half.

Then comes Nathan. He would be 20 years old, but do to very unfortunate circumstances he was a miscarriage. We still love him, and I myself look forward to the day that I get to meet my brother in Heaven.

Lydia is the next in line. She is 19 years old and attending school in Lacrosse to become a nurse. She is in her first year and doing well. Lydia also works at Caribou coffee to make the ends meet for rent, a car, and school.

The last in line is Caleb who is 16. He currently is a junior at Onalaska High School, and played on the 2006 MVC champian Onalaska football team as their starting nose guard. He is the typical teenage boy who lives in front of the TV playing some kind of game system. He works at a harware store called Menards, as a cart boy at this time with hopes to move up to sales in the hardware dept.

This is my family in a nut shell. Thank you for taking the time to get to know us!

No comments: